Can I use refrigerator filtered water for my fish aquarium?
Lily Anna Asked: Can I use refrigerator filtered water for my fish aquarium?
Planning on getting a betta fish. Should I leave out old water, and if so how do I properly "make this" (how many days to leave out water etc.) or is direct fridge filtered water okay.
If you use that or tap water you still have to buy and add dechlorinator.
Personally I use tap water because you want the new water close to the same temperature as the old water. With tap water I can warm it up or cool it down to my needing. With fridge water it's going to be cold.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can i use filtered water in my fish tank
- can i use refrigeator water for my triop
- can i use refrigerator filtered for saltwater aquarium reef
- can I use zero filtered water for aquariums
- CAN YOU USE FILTERED REFRIGERATOR WATER IN AN AQUARIUM?
- does a refrigerator filter works in an aquarium
- Filtered water for fish tank
- is refrigerator filtered water safe for fish
- Will filtered water from my fridge harm freshwater fish
Filed under: Questions
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!