Can I use refrigerator filtered water for my fish aquarium?
Lily Anna Asked: Can I use refrigerator filtered water for my fish aquarium?
Planning on getting a betta fish. Should I leave out old water, and if so how do I properly "make this" (how many days to leave out water etc.) or is direct fridge filtered water okay.
If you use that or tap water you still have to buy and add dechlorinator.
Personally I use tap water because you want the new water close to the same temperature as the old water. With tap water I can warm it up or cool it down to my needing. With fridge water it's going to be cold.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can filtered refridgerater be used in fishtank
- can i use filtered tap water for aquarium
- can i use fridge filtered water for fish tank
- can i use refrigerator water for my betta?
- can i use water from my fridge filter for aquarium
- freezer as a fish tank
- is water from a fridge filter okay for fish tanks
- refrigerators filtered water use in tank
- tap or refrigerator filtered aquarium water
Filed under: Questions
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!